- Specialities Endo-urology, Men's Health, Uro-oncology, Urodynamics, Urological Cancer, Urological Surgery, Urology
- Telephone 01962 826148
- Year of first qualification 2002
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 6054463
- Website http://winchesterurologist.co.uk/
- Fax 01962 840142
Mr White trained at Guy’s, King’s & St Thomas’ Medical school in London qualifying in 2002. He undertook his urology training in the Wessex Deanery and completed his MSc in Urology at the University of London. He was awarded the Urology Fellowship at The Alfred Hospital in Melbourne Australia where he spent a year gaining additional experience in general urology and endourological techniques.
He was appointed as a consultant urologist at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation trust in 2013.
He provides a comprehensive general urological service including the investigation of urinary tract symptoms, urological cancer diagnosis, urinary tract infection, blood in the urine (haematuria), prostate disease, bladder dysfunction and vasectomy.
His specialist interest is in the surgical and non-surgical management of urinary tract stone disease.
- Alternate Tuesdays 08:30-12:00
- Or by appointment
- Consultant Urological Surgeon, Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Honorary Consultant Urological Surgeon, University Hospitals Southampton
- General Urology
- Urinary tract stone disease
- Urological malignancy
Mr White makes the most of the surrounding area of Winchester and the South Downs, be it on foot or bike. He is a keen skier, enjoys music and is a follower of rugby. He met his wife whilst sailing in the Solent and has two young children that keep him busy.
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- European Association of Urology
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Medical Protection Society
DeclarationMr Christopher George White works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Westfield Health WPA
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
Mr Christopher George White does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Christopher George White does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Christopher George White does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.