- Specialities Body Contouring, Cosmetic Breast Surgery, Plastic Surgery
- Telephone 0113 388 2067 (Leeds) / 01904 715 111 (York)
- Year of first qualification 1985
- Email email@example.com (Leeds) or firstname.lastname@example.org (York)
- GMC Number 3517215
- Fax 0113 301 0245 (Leeds) / 01904 357 504 (York)
Mr Chris Fenn is a highly regarded Consultant Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgeon with over 25 years of experience. Having started his training at the world-renowned Groote Schuur Hospital in Capetown, he completed further plastic surgery training at various hospitals across London, before being appointed as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Leeds General Infirmary in 2000.
Mr. Fenn has a special interest in breast surgery and as the lead consultant for the Breast Reconstructive Service within the Leeds Teaching Hospitals, he is highly regarded for his complex restorative surgery for cancer patients, including microsurgical flap breast reconstruction and corrective surgery for those with congenital abnormalities.
Furthermore, Mr Fenn is part of the region's skin cancer treatment team and plays a key role in reconstruction following surgery. He has extensive knowledge in facial defects.
This high level of expertise allows Mr. Fenn to optimise his results and achieve low revision / complication rates, as well as consistent patient satisfaction.
At Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital, Chris Fenn carries out a full range of cosmetic procedures to the face, breast and body, including corrective surgery following previous cosmetic breast operations. He also carries out non-surgical treatments such as Botox and dermal fillers.
Mr Fenn has a refined breast assessment routine which includes biodimensional assessments. For patients choosing to have breast enlargement surgery, a sizing exercise is provided with the aid of a specialist breast implant sizer kit. This assists patients with their important decision-making process, by helping them to see how they may look following their procedure. Mr. Fenn can tailor the surgery through use of implants, to achieve a natural look where desired.
Access to Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital’s state of the art facilities enables patients to receive the highest standard of care. Throughout their treatment process, patients will also receive continued support from our dedicated cosmetic surgery nurse.
Mr Chris Fenn specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital:
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Breast enlargement
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift
- Breast symmetrisation
- Breast implant removal, replacement and adjustment
- Ear pinning
- Eyelid / eye bag correction
- Male breast reduction (Gynaecomastia)
- Mole removal
- Nipple reconstruction
- Nose reshaping
- Reconstructive surgery
- Skin cancer treatment
- Non-surgical cosmetic treatments, including Botox and dermal fillers
For a complimentary 10 minute one to one with this consultant in Leeds, please call our team on: 0113 388 2111 or email: email@example.com.
- Weekly Saturday 11:00 - 12:30 (Leeds)
- Alternate Weekly Friday PM (York)
- Alternate Monday evening (Leeds)
- St James University Hospital
- Leeds General Infirmary
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
Mr Christopher Fenn does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Christopher Fenn does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Christopher Fenn does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.