- Vascular surgery
- Varicose veins
- Vascular access for haemodialysis.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Christopher Darby at Nuffield Health
- Foam sclerotherapy for varicose veins
- Thread vein treatment (sclerotherapy)
- Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation for Varicose Veins
- Varicose vein stripping
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Vascular Surgical Society
Other post held
- Consultant Vascular, John Radcliffe Hospital
Insurers Mr Christopher Darby works with
Mr Christopher Darby works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Christopher Darby does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Christopher Darby does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Christopher Darby holds the following paid advisory role(s) either at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health:
Mr Christopher Darby is a member of the Nuffield Health Expert Advisory Group who provide project specific advisory services on an as required basis. EAG members are paid a day rate of £1,000 or an hourly rate of £150 plus reasonable expenses incurred.