I obtained my certificate of completion of specialist training in 2015 and was appointed as a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at York Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. My primary interests are in:
• Benign Gynaecology
At the York Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust I am the Gynaecological Cancer Unit Lead. I have busy general gynaecology, colposcopy, rapid access, and oncology clinics. I have experience and proven track record in diagnosing and treating the full breadth of gynaecological conditions.
Uterine and Vaginal Prolapse
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Christopher Brewer at Nuffield Health
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
- Smear test (cervical screening)
- British Gynaecological Cancer Society (BGCS)
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE)
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
Other posts held
- York Hospital York & Scarborough Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Insurers Mr Christopher Brewer works with
Mr Christopher Brewer works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- AXA Health
- Healix Healthcare
Mr Christopher Brewer does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Christopher Brewer does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Christopher Brewer does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.