Joint replacement surgery including partial knee replacement, knee ligament surgery, potellofemoral disorders, computer assisted surgery. Disorders of the knee and shoulder, upper and lower limb trauma.
- Basic Surgical Training - Newcastle upon Tynne 1999 - 2002
- Higher Surgical Training - Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital, Oswestry Shropshire 2002 - 2008
- Orthopaedic Fellowship Training in Lower Limb Arthroplasty and Sports Orthopaedic Surgery 2007 - 2008
- Thursday 14:00 - 17:00
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon - Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester
Family outings and holidays, overseas travel, rugby union and league, cricket, snowboarding and wakeboarding, London Marathon 2003
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- British Trauma Society
Pre-reviewed articles in clinical orthopaedics and related research
The annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and the Journal of Hand Surgery
DeclarationMr Christopher Bailey works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Christopher Bailey does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Christopher Bailey does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Christopher Bailey does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.