- Specialities Endo-urology, Men's Health, Uro-oncology, Urodynamics, Urogynaecology, Urological Cancer, Urological Surgery, Urology
- Year of first qualification 2001
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 6031175
Mr Christian Nayar attended Medical school in St Andrews and then Manchester graduating in 2001 After houseman year he went directly in to surgical training. In 2005 he became a member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (MRCSEd).He trained in Urology in the West Midlands and was originally a registrar in Hereford in 2008.He passed the Speciality Exam in Urology in 2014 whilst also completing a Post Graduate Certificate in Medical Education the same year. He was elected as a Fellow of the Royal college of Surgeons in 2014. After completing his training in 2015 he spent a fellowship year in the Internationally recognised Bristol Urological Institute training in Female, Functional and Reconstructive Urology. He was appointed as a Consultant Urological Surgeon in Hereford in 2015.
- Every Wednesday 09:30 - 12:30
- Consultant Urological Surgeon at Wye Valley NHS Trust
- Prostate cancer diagnosis (PSA)
- Male lower urinary tract symptoms
- Investigation and management of benign prostatic enlargement
- Blood in urine
- Bladder tumours
- Scrotal lumps
- Overactive bladder
- Stress incontinence
- Male and female incontinence
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
Mr Christian Nayar has been involved with research throughout his medical career thus far, he has recently written a review article in the European Medical Journal on the diagnosis and management of Benign prostatic enlargement. During his fellowship year he wrote a book chapter on the male sling for post prostatectomy incontinence.
DeclarationMr Christian Nayar works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Christian Nayar does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Christian Nayar does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Christian Nayar does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.