Mr Hall qualified as a doctor in 1995 from St Bartholomew's Hospital, London. He attained specialist accreditation with the General Medical Council in 2009 following 8 years of specialist training in Bristol, Gloucester and the South West. In 2008 he undertook a one year fellowship in Head and Neck Cancer and Thyroid surgery in Melbourne, Australia. He returned in 2009 to take up his current NHS consultant appointment in Gloucestershire.
Whilst Mr Hall practices general ENT treating a wide range of conditions in all age groups, his specialist interest is in throat, voice and swallowing problems and neck conditions including thyroid problems.
Mr Hall was educated at Epsom College and St Bartholomew's Hospital Medical school.
- Head and neck conditions
- Throat, voice and swallowing problems
- Medical Education and training
- Skin cancer
Sailing, cooking, wife and family.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Charles Hall at Nuffield Health
- Thyroid surgery (thyroidectomy)
- Submandibular gland removal
- Head and neck surgery
- Parotid gland removal (parotidectomy)
- Larynx diagnostic endoscopy
Bachelor of Medical Sciences as Undergraduate (Surgical Physiology).
Mr Hall undertook a Bachelor of Medical Sciences degree as an undergraduate in addition to his medical training. He has continued to take an active role in research and academic meetings within his speciality.
- British Association of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- British Association of Head & Neck Oncologists
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Association of Endocrine & Thyroid Surgeons
- South Western Laryngological Association
Other posts held
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Gloucester Royal Hospital
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Cheltenham General
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Cirencester Hospital
Insurers Mr Charles Hall works with
Mr Charles Hall works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Cigna International
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Healix Healthcare
Mr Charles Hall does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Charles Hall does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Charles Hall does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.