Mr Carter was appointed as Consultant Urological Surgeon May 1998 following speciality training in oncological surgery including radical cystectomy and orthotopic neo bladder.
His specialties include: management of kidney, bladder, prostate and testis cancer.
He has been performing laparoscopic kidney surgery since 2005 and is proficient in all endoscopic surgery for prostate, bladder and stone disease.
He is also accomplished in scrotal surgery including reversal of vasectomy and epidydimal surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Charles Carter at Nuffield Health
- Laparoscopic urology
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumour (TURBT)
- Vasectomy reversal
- Prostate surgery
- Prostate screening
- Female urology
- Prostate resection (TURP)
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- Endoscopic kidney stone treatment
- Fellow Royal College Surgeons
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- European Association of Urologists
Other post held
- Consultant Urological Surgeon Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospital Foundation Trust and Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Mr Charles Carter does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Charles Carter does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Charles Carter does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.