He is also an Associate Clinical Advisor for the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.
For more information CLICK HERE
Mr Fish is married with three children. He is a keen skiier, mountain-biker and windsurfer and enthusiastically plays tennis and golf to a very average standard. He has travelled extensively.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Brian Fish at Nuffield Health
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Head and neck oncology
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Antral washout
- Parotid surgery
- Excision of skin lesion
- Thyroid surgery (thyroidectomy)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Larynx diagnostic endoscopy (or laryngoscopy)
- Adult audiology hearing aid provision
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Microsuction of ear canal
- Submandibular gland removal
- Head and neck surgery
- Grommet insertion
- Nasal polypectomy
Mr Fish has published over 20 papers and has also written multiple book chapters mainly related to thyroid, parathyroid and salivary gland surgery.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Otolaryngologists, Head and Neck Surgeons (ENT-UK)
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists
- British Voice Association
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
- British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons
Other posts held
- Consultant ENT Head and Neck and Thyroid Surgeon, Addenbrooke's Hospital
Insurers Mr Brian Fish works with
Mr Brian Fish works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Brian Fish does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Brian Fish does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Brian Fish does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.