Mr Bob Marshall qualified from St Thomas Hospital Medical School in 1988, and trained in general surgery in London. His higher upper gastrointestinal training was at Guy's Hospital. He has been a Consultant in Oxford for 14 years, and is currently one of four surgeons providing a regional service for the management of gastric and oesophageal cancer.
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- Management of gallstones
- Management of hernias using keyhole surgery, and complex abdominal hernias
- Swallowing difficulties
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Bob Marshall at Nuffield Health
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Laparoscopic incisional hernia
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Hernia unilateral
- Hernia repair
- Reflux surgery
- Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Medical Protection Society
Other post held
- Consultant Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeon, Churchill Hospital, Oxford
Insurers Mr Bob Marshall works with
Mr Bob Marshall works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
Mr Bob Marshall does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Bob Marshall does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Bob Marshall does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.