Babis has been an Orthopaedic Consultant since 2003, he attends the British Foot & Ankle Society meetings yearly.
He has presented audits on several foot problems and their treatment namely Success Rate of Bunion Osteotomies, Big Toe Fusions, Treatment of Morton’s Neuroma and Plantar Fasciitis and Treatment of Achilles Tendonosis. He completed the Birmingham Orthopaedic Registrar Rotation.
Foot and Ankle Surgery
Within NHS practice, Mr Babis was the Orthopaedic Department Lead between 2014 & 2018.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Babis Karagkevrekis at Nuffield Health
- Toe surgery
2001 – A/O Trauma & Orthopaedic ULM, Germany
2003 – Foot/Ankle Pittsburgh, USA
- Fracture Healing, Trauma Journal 2013
- Snowboarding Injuries, Trauma Journal 2014
- Rollerblading Injuries, Trauma Journal 2014
- Trevor’s Disease, Case Report Orthopaedics 2014
Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonosis, Morton’s Neuroma
- Medical Protection Society
- British Foot and Ankle Society
Other posts held
- Lead Consultant Orthopaedics, Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Mr Babis Karagkevrekis works with
Mr Babis Karagkevrekis works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Babis Karagkevrekis does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Babis Karagkevrekis does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Babis Karagkevrekis does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.