- Specialities Orthopaedics, Joint replacement, Key Hole Surgery, Liposculpture, Trauma
- Telephone 0300 131 1416
- Year of first qualification 2005
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 6129987
Mr Ghosh is a Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary and Leicester General Hospital with a private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Mr Ghosh specialises in hip replacements, knee replacements, partial knee replacements, knee osteotomy, Knee Sports injury, Knee ligament surgery including ACL Reconstruction, Knee revision surgery and arthroscopic knee surgery.
After graduating from the University of Cambridge and Imperial College School of Medicine Mr Ghosh completed basic surgical training in London followed by higher surgical training in Leicester. He has undertaken esteemed Fellowships in Knee surgery at The Royal Derby Hospital and also in Hip & Knee Surgery as the prestigious Stanmore Fellow (Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital London Fellowship). He has also been awarded further degrees of MA (Cantab), MSc (Orth Eng) and PGDipClinEd.
- Weekly Monday AM
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Leicester General Hospital
- Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon, Leicester Royal Infirmary
- Hip replacements,
- Knee replacements,
- Partial knee replacements,
- Knee osteotomy,
- Knee Sports injury,
- Knee ligament surgery including ACL Reconstruction, Knee revision surgery and arthroscopic knee surgery.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defense Union
Mr Ghosh has a number of publications in Orthopaedic Surgery and has presented Internationally in Hip & Knee Surgery.
He was awarded a MSc in Orthopaedic Engineering after research into cement fixation in hip replacement surgery.
He is also heavily involved in medical education and has a Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Education.
Mr Arijit Ghosh does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Arijit Ghosh does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Arijit Ghosh does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.