Mr Gayen is a senior and respected consultant in Gynaecology with over ten years experience at consultant level.
He provides treatment for patients with simple and complex prolapses and incontinence problems as well as for common problems of pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding ovarian cysts, etc. He leads the colposcopy servicesfor Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust. He has also trained a number of doctors in Urogynaecology who have gone on to become consultants.
Apart from tried and tested procedures he also offers
newer techniques including Autologous slings and Bulkamid injection for stress
incontinence and uterus preserving surgery if desired for prolapse.
Benign gynaecology, menstrual disorders, minimal access surgery, urogynaecology and colposcopy.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Aniruddha Gayen at Nuffield Health
- Adnexal surgery
- Hormonal coil
- Smear test (cervical screening)
- Excision vaginal lumps
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Pelvic floor repair
- Female sterilisation
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Female urology
- Endometrial ablation
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
- Cone biopsy
- Gynaecological ultrasound
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- International Urogynecological Association
- British Society of Urogynaecology
Other posts held
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Aniruddha Gayen works with
Mr Aniruddha Gayen works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
Mr Aniruddha Gayen does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Aniruddha Gayen does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Aniruddha Gayen does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.