- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 0300 1311418
- Email Taunton.firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4737412
- Fax 01823 261316
Mr Stevenson is a full time NHS Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon based in Taunton. He is a specialist hip and knee surgeon. He completed his undergraduate medical training in London at Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospitals qualifying in 2000.
He completed his basic surgical training in Wessex, and his specialist orthopaedic training in Bristol. He further developed his expertise as a hip and knee surgeon working at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia. Here he worked as a pelvic reconstruction and arthroplasty fellow for 18 months.
He performs an extensive range of hip and knee procedures for both traumatic and elective conditions.
Common operations performed by Mr Stevenson include total hip replacement (primary and revision), total knee replacement (primary and revision), knee arthroscopy, joint injections and the treatment of trauma related injuries.
- Thursday 08.00 - 13.00
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Nuffield Health Taunton Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
replacement surgery, primary and revision.
Knee replacement surgery, primary and revision.
Post-traumatic reconstruction hip and knee.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Medical Protection Society
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Orthopaedic Trauma Society
- World Orthopaedic Concern
DeclarationMr Andrew Stevenson works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Andrew Stevenson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Andrew Stevenson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Andrew Stevenson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.