- Specialities Ophthalmology
- Telephone Enquiries 02380 258464
- Year of first qualification 1982
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 2595689
Andrew Luff is a Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, with a particular interest in vitreoretinal and cataract surgery. He is innovative in medical and surgical treatments of macular disease including telescopic lens implants and combined phaco-vitrectomy procedures. He has considerable experience in refractive lens exchange using accommodating and multifocal implants.
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon in Private Practice (Hampshire, Dorset and Surrey)
- Fellow Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Andrew is involved in research based at the University of Southampton on surgery for age-related macular degeneration.
DeclarationMr Andrew J Luff works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Andrew J Luff does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Andrew J Luff does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Andrew J Luff does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.