- ENT Consultant since 2002. Currently Lead Clinician for Head and Neck Cancer for the region.
- Head and Neck Fellowship in Adelaide, South Australia 2000.
- ENT Lead for North Devon District Hospital.
- Specialises in a range of ENT treatments at Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital.
- Neck lumps. Cancer and suspected cancer. Thyroid and parathyroid surgery. Endoscopic sinus surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Andrew Husband at Nuffield Health
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Head and neck oncology
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Mastoid surgery
- Otoplasty (ear correction / ear repositioning)
- Antral washout
- Grommet insertion
- Middle ear surgery
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Member of the British Association of Otolaryngologists
- Member of the British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons
Other posts held
- RD&E and North Devon District Hospital