Mr Hindmarsh studied at St Bartholomew’s and The Royal London School of Medicine and Dentistry.
Currently a consultant upper GI surgeon working at Addenbrookes Hospital, Mr Hindmarsh provides oesophagogastric surgical support for the regional SMDT. In addition he has a special interest in abdominal wall hernia, anti-reflux surgery and gall bladder surgery.
- All types of abdominal wall and groin hernia
- Gallstone disease
- Reflux disease and achalasia
- Oesophagogastric cancer
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Andrew Hindmarsh at Nuffield Health
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Hernia repair surgery
Mr Hindmarsh has published and presented widely on surgical management of abdominal wall hernia, anti-reflux surgery, gall stone disease and the pathogenesis and management of oesophageal cancer.
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons
- British Obesity and Metabolic Surgical Society
Other post held
- Consultant Surgeon Addenbrookes Hospital
Insurers Mr Andrew Hindmarsh works with
Mr Andrew Hindmarsh works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Andrew Hindmarsh does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Andrew Hindmarsh does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Andrew Hindmarsh does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.