Mr Bayles graduated in Medicine from the University of Nottingham and undertook his Urological training in Norwich and the North East of England.
He is a Consultant Urological Surgeon at University Hospitals of North Tees and Hartlepool. He has a broad based general urological practice, but also has a specialist sub interest in Renal Tract Stones. Mr Bayles is the Clinical Lead for Urology at North Tees and also the Foundation Programme Lead for Surgery.
General Urology, Urinary Tract Stones, Urological Cancer, Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Andrew Bayles at Nuffield Health
- Prostate screening
- Prostate surgery
- Epididymal surgery
- Female urology
- Prostatic Urethral Lift
- Prostate resection (TURP)
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- Endoscopic kidney stone treatment
1. Chapter on Urological Emergencies in Clinical Medicine, 2nd edition.
2. "Clip-strasse": A novel complication following partial nephrectomy.
3. The impact of Improving Outcomes Guidance on the management and outcomes of patients with carcinoma of the penis.
4. An audit of Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy in the United Kingdom.
5. Bony Metastatic Transitional Cell Carcinoma in the Absence of Recurrent Bladder Disease - A Case Report.
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Medical Association
Insurers Mr Andrew Bayles works with
Mr Andrew Bayles works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Westfield Health WPA
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Cigna International
- Bupa Global
- AXA Health
- Aviva Health
Mr Andrew Bayles does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Andrew Bayles does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Andrew Bayles does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.