- Specialities Cosmetic Breast Surgery, Aesthetic Breast Surgery, Body Contouring, Liposculpture, Plastic Surgery, Skin Cancer Surgery, Soft Tissue Injuries, Non-Surgical treatments including Botox and Fillers
- Telephone 01782 382551 / 01782 382507 , 01743 282500 / 01743 282578
- Year of first qualification 2000
- Email CustomerService.Enq@nuffieldhealth.com , Shrewsbury.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
English, French, Spanish
- GMC Number 4726201
- Fax 01782 801054/ 01743 247575
Mr Ismail is a UK born and trained Consultant Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeon at Nuffield Hospital. He has gained specialist training throughout the best centres in the UK and New York. He specialises in Aesthetic Breast Surgery, Body Contouring, Liposculpture and Post Weight loss surgery. He also performs procedures to remove both benign and malignant skin lesions. He is also specialised in non-surgical treatments including the use of Botox and fillers.
- Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at University hospital North Midlands
- British Medical Association
- British Association Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Burns Association
Mr Ismail has published widely both in medicine and plastic surgery and presented several papers to both national and international audiences. He has a keen interest in education and teaches medical students to senior doctors, who will become the next generation of plastic surgeons.
DeclarationMr Amir Ismail works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Amir Ismail does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Amir Ismail does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Amir Ismail does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.