- Specialities Spinal Surgery, Spinal Disorders, Paediatrics Spinal Surgery
- Telephone 01133 88 2067
- Year of first qualification 1997
- Email email@example.com
English and Urdu
- GMC Number 4434678
- Fax 0113 301 0245
Mr Khan is a UK and Fellowship trained specialist orthopaedic spinal surgeon with 7 years Consultant Experience (full time spinal surgery). He is also a Medicolegal expert (complex spines) and has 4 years Specialist Spinal Surgery Training.
Mr Khan specialises in the following treatments, tests and scans at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital:
- Bone Graft
- Correction of Scoliosis
- Epidural Injection for Pain Relief
- Facet Joint Injections
- Lumbar Discectomy
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- X-Ray Guided Facet Joint Injection
Read more about our Centre for Spinal and Neurosurgery
Mr Khan in the news
Mr Khan treated teenager Lily for her Scoliosis: she is now confident enough to take up dancing and can even do the splits. Read this story.
Mr Khan's patient Phoebe who suffered from Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis, proudly shows off her scar from spinal surgery in her high school prom dress. Read this story.
- Weekly Monday AM & PM
- Consultant Spinal Surgeon and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Facet joint Rhizolysis
- Revision Spinal Surgery
Family, film and music
- British Association of Spine Surgeons
- British Scoliosis Society
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Medical Association
Internationally published on minimally invasive spine surgery, nerve root blocks and scoliosis.
DeclarationMr Almas Khan works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
Mr Almas Khan does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Almas Khan does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Almas Khan does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.