Mr Naguib underwent a broad surgical training in Gynaecology in the Wessex region. His specialist training was undertaken in the South West - mainly in Derriford Hospital in Plymouth. His specialties include pelvic floor surgery - particularly difficult and recurrent prolapse. He also has a particular interest in hysterectomy, urogynaecology and performs all incontinence procedures.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Adel Naguib at Nuffield Health
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Female sterilisation
- Vulval lesion excision
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
- Endometrial ablation
- Smear test (cervical screening)
- Excision vaginal lumps
- Cone biopsy
- Endometrial resection
- British Society of Urogynaecology
- International Continence Society
- British Society of Coloscopy and Cervical Screening
Other posts held
- Consultant Gynaecologist Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton & Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Mr Adel Naguib works with
Mr Adel Naguib works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Adel Naguib does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Adel Naguib does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Adel Naguib does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.