Medical and surgical management of glaucoma, small incision cataract surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Adam Booth at Nuffield Health
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Laser eye surgery (or myopia treatment)
- Oculoplastic surgery
- Visual Fields
- Fluorescein angiography
- Lacrimal surgery
- Excimer laser treatment
- Cataract surgery
Research papers on glaucoma, cataracts and genetics published in The Lancet, BMJ, EYE, and the British Journal of Ophthalmology.
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- UK Glaucoma Society
- South-West Ophthalmic Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmologists
- Association for Research in Vision Ophthalmology
Other post held
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Royal Eye Infirmary
Insurers Mr Adam Booth works with
Mr Adam Booth works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Adam Booth does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Adam Booth does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Adam Booth does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.