Miss Moneli Golara qualified from University College Hospital in 1991 and has been working in Obstetrics and Gynaecology ever since. She completed her training in hospitals across London, working in many centres of excellence such as Queen Charlotte’s, Guy’s and St. Thomas’s and Chelsea and Westminster Hospitals. She gained her MRCOG in 1997, and FRCOG in 2010.
She currently works as a Consultant at Barnet General Hospital in North London and delivers a high standard of clinical care to her Obstetric and Gynaecology patients. Her main areas of interest are Menstrual problems, keyhole surgery and other general gynaecological problems.
During her training, Miss Golara also undertook two years in clinical research, mainly in conditions such as pre-eclampsia and prematurity, publishing many peer-reviewed articles in relevant journals. She also contributed as an expert to the comprehensive pregnancy book ‘My Pregnancy’, published by Dorling Kindersley in 2011.
- Fibroids (fibroid embolisation)
- Menstrual problems
- Keyhole surgery
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Gynaecological problems in teenagers
- General gynaecological conditions.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Medical Association
- British Maternal and Fetal Medicine Society
Other posts held
- Consultant Gynaecologist, Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust (Barnet Hospital)