Miss Iryna Roshko
GMC number: 6037737
Practicing since: 1997
Or call us on
Having completed her training in the South West of England, Miss Roshko was appointed as an NHS Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust in 2016.
Her interests include management of menstrual
disorders, polycystic ovarian syndrome, amenorrhoea, prolapse and urinary incontinence,
laparoscopic (including sterilisation, ovarian cysts and tubal surgery) and
vaginal surgery, vulval disorders. Miss Roshko performs gynaecological ultrasound
and outpatient hysteroscopy.
Treatments and tests offered by Miss Iryna Roshko at Nuffield Health
- Adnexal surgery
- Hormonal coil
- Vulval lesion excision
- Gynaecological biopsies
- Smear test (cervical screening)
- Excision vaginal lumps
- STD Screening
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Pelvic floor repair
- Female sterilisation
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
- Gynaecological ultrasound
- Ovarian cystectomy
Locations Miss Iryna Roshko works with
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Fertility Society
- British Society of Urogynaecology
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
Other posts held
- Consultant Gynaecologist, Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital
- Consultant Gynaecologist, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Honorary Clinical Lecturer with Peninsular Medical School
Miss Iryna Roshko does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Miss Iryna Roshko does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Miss Iryna Roshko does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.