Having completed her training in the South West of England, Miss Roshko was appointed as an NHS Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust in 2016.
Her interests include management of menstrual
disorders, polycystic ovarian syndrome, amenorrhoea, prolapse and urinary incontinence,
laparoscopic (including sterilisation, ovarian cysts and tubal surgery) and
vaginal surgery, vulval disorders. Miss Roshko performs gynaecological ultrasound
and outpatient hysteroscopy.
Treatments and tests offered by Miss Iryna Roshko at Nuffield Health
- Cervical smear
- Adnexal surgery
- Female sterilisation
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Fertility Society
Other post held
- Consultant Gynaecologist, Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital
- Consultant Gynaecologist, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Honorary Clinical Lecturer with Peninsular Medical School
Miss Iryna Roshko does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Miss Iryna Roshko does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Miss Iryna Roshko does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.