Miss Emma Wilton is a Consultant Vascular Surgeon at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.
Miss Wilton completed her medical training at the University of Cambridge in 2000. She was awarded her Certificate of Completion of Training in General and Vascular Surgery in November 2016 following higher surgical training in the Oxford/ Thames Valley Deanery. This also included a year as an Endovascular Fellow at St. George’s Hospital and St. Thomas’ Hospital, London.
She practices exclusively as a vascular and endovascular surgeon and offers the full repertoire of vascular treatment for arterial and venous disease. Her practice encompasses all aspects of vascular surgery including the treatment of varicose veins, carotid disease, aortic pathology, peripheral vascular disease and deep venous disease.
- Venous disease
- Endovenous treatments
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Deep venous disease
- Thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysm treatment
- Aortic dissection
- Carotid endarteterectomy and stroke prevention
- Peripheral vascular disease
Treatments and tests offered by Miss Emma Wilton at Nuffield Health
- Aortic stent grafts
- Arterial Surgery
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Endovascular treatment
- Foam sclerotherapy for varicose veins
- Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation for Varicose Veins
- Thread vein treatment (sclerotherapy)
- Varicose vein stripping
Between 2005 and 2007 Miss Wilton underwent a period of formal research
at St George’s, University of London, and was awarded an MD for her thesis. She
has published and presented on different areas of Vascular surgery and
continues to be actively involved in research.
- Vascular Society of Great Britain & Ireland
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Society of Endovascular Therapy
Other post held
- Consultant Vascular Surgeon, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
Insurers Miss Emma Wilton works with
Miss Emma Wilton works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Miss Emma Wilton does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Miss Emma Wilton does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Miss Emma Wilton does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.