- Specialities Neurophysiology
- Telephone 03007 906190
- Year of first qualification 1985
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
English, Arabic, Romanian
- GMC Number 5208037
- Fax 01332 540107
Dr Sabbubeh is a Consultant in Clinical Neurophysiology with clinical and neurophysiological expertise in assessment of patients with peripheral nerve injuries and different types of neuropathy and neuromuscular disorders.
He is competent in reporting adult EEGs including standard, ambulatory and video-telemetry recording.
He also has special interest in intra-operative monitoring of Deep Brain Stimulation and Cortical Mapping.
- Weekly Monday 17:30 - 20:00
- Consultant Physician in Clinical Neurophysiology, Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham
Playing music, guitar, keyboard, swimming and travel.
- FRCP (London & Edinburgh) - Royal College of Physicians
- American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Association of Neurophysiological Scientists
- Associate Member of the National Society for Epilepsy
- Associate Member of the Association of British Neurologists
DeclarationDr Thabit Sabbubeh works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Westfield Health WPA
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
Dr Thabit Sabbubeh does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Thabit Sabbubeh does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Thabit Sabbubeh does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.