Dr Mayaki studied Medicine at the University of Sheffield Medical School, qualifying in 1994. She completed her training at the Maudsley Institute of Psychiatry and in the West Midlands.
She specialises in General Adult Psychiatry and other conditions such as:
- Depression & Anxiety related disorders
- Trauma (PTSD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Substance misuse & addiction
This list is not exhausted, for more information please call 07428 255543. Please note Dr Mayaki can also carry out Medical Reports upon request.
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- American Psychiatric Association
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
- British Psychological Society
Other posts held
- Consultant Psychiatrist at 2Gether Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Dr Susan Mayaki works with
Dr Susan Mayaki works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Aviva Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
- Cigna International
Dr Susan Mayaki does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Susan Mayaki does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Susan Mayaki does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.