Ms Sujata Khambekar is practicing consultant cardiologist at Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. She holds a postgraduate degree in Medicine and holds specialist registration in cardiology following training in the UK.
She has completed a cardiac imaging fellowship at South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust.
She specialises in Cardiac Imaging (Transthoracic Echocardiography, Transoesophageal Echocardiography, Cardiac MRI and Stress Echocardiography), Heart Failure, Atrial Fibrillation and has an interest in management of adult congenital heart disease. She is the pan-Dorset lead for Adult Congenital Heart Disease.
- Heart Failure
- Cardiac MRI
- Stress Echocardiography
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Sujata Khambekar at Nuffield Health
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Event monitor
- Cardiovascular risk profile
- Assessment of all Aspects of Cardiology
- Transthoracic echocardiogram (TTE)
- MRI scan
- Cardiac clinical pharmacology
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM)
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Cardiac Society
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
Other post held
- Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Dr Sujata Khambekar works with
Dr Sujata Khambekar works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Sujata Khambekar does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Sujata Khambekar does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Sujata Khambekar does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.