Dr Stephen Wroe is a Consultant Neurologist at Nuffield Health Brentwood and Ipswich Hospitals specialising in Head injury; Parkinsons disease; Multiple sclerosis; Stroke medicine; Memory disorders; Headache / migraine; Trauma; Epilepsy; Movement disorders and Dementia.
- General neurology
- Movement disorders
- Parkinson's disease
- Multiple sclerosis
Papers on epilepsy, dementia and headache.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians UK
- Association of British Neurologists (Assistant Secretary)
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Epilepsy Society
Other post held
- Consultant Neurologist, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square, London
Insurers Dr Stephen Wroe works with
Dr Stephen Wroe works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Stephen Wroe does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Stephen Wroe does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Stephen Wroe does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.