Dr Gray has 20 years of experience and leads the NHS menopause referral service in Cornwall. She also trains doctors and nurses in women’s health
Holistic assessment to allow informed decisions by patients regarding their management options.
Procedures not requiring general anaesthetic such as fitting of hormone releasing and copper coils, hormone and contraceptive implants can be offered if appropriate.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Sarah Gray at Nuffield Health
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- Diplomate of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Deanery Advisor to the Faculty of Family Planning and Reproductive Healthcare
- Council Member British Menopause Society
- European Menopause Society
- International Menopause Society
- Fellow Higher Education Academy
- Performance Assessor to the General Medical Council
Other posts held
- GP Specialist in Menopause
Dr Sarah Gray does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Sarah Gray does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Sarah Gray does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.