- Specialities Rheumatology, Musculoskeletal
- Telephone 01243 753036
- Year of first qualification 1987
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 3256804
- Fax 01243 532244
Sanjeev Menon has been a Consultant Rheumatologist in Chichester since 1997.
He trained in Cambridge and completed his medical degree at Guy’s Hospital in 1987. He was a Registrar in London and Bristol, before moving to West Sussex.
He has a busy general Rheumatology practice, but also holds dedicated clinics for Vasculitis and Paediatric Rheumatology.
He is experienced in diagnosing and managing a range of rheumatological disorders including:
- Inflammatory Joint Disease such as Rheumatoid Arthritis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Connective Tissue Disorders such as Systemic Sclerosis and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
He also assesses patients with Regional Musculoskeletal Problems, generally associated with pain and dysfunction but not requiring immediate surgery, with a view to injection therapy and advice about medication as appropriate.
- Weekly Monday 17:00 - 20:00
- Weekly Friday 09:30 - 18:00
- Consultant Rheumatologist, St Richard's Hospital
- Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital
Education – has worked as a College Tutor, chaired the Medical Local Faculty Group and Grand Round meetings, and been a Training Programme Director for the KSS Deanery.
Dr Menon enjoys skiing, yoga, cycling, walking and gardening. He walked to Everest Base Camp in 2012 for his 50th birthday and has been limping ever since!
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians
- British Society of Rheumatology
Dr Menon has published original research articles on the production and analysis of monoclonal IgG anti-cardiolipin antibodies, clinical articles on lupus, a chapter in a book of Vascular Medicine on ‘Small Vessel Vasculitides’ and several case reports.