- Specialities Gastroenterology, General (Internal) Medicine
- Telephone 0300 790 6190 / 07906 061 772
- Year of first qualification 2005
- Email email@example.com
English. Urdu, Punjabi
- GMC Number 6121069
- Fax 01332 540 107
Dr Din is a Consultant Gastroenterologist at Derby Teaching hospitals. He qualified as a pharmacist before studying medicine at Leicester Warwick Medical Schools and graduated in 2005. He trained in gastroenterology in Nottingham and completed an endoscopy research fellowship in Sheffield. His specialist interests include inflammatory bowel disease, anaemia, dyspepsia, reflux and bowel cancer. He is an accredited bowel cancer screening endoscopist.
- Every Thursday 09:30 - 13:00
- Consultant Gastroenterologist at Royal Derby Hospital
- Diagnostics & therapeutic gastroscopy and colonoscopy
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Colonic polyps
- Iron deficiency anaemia
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defence Union
DeclarationDr Said Din works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Benenden Health
Dr Said Din does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Said Din does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Said Din does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.