Dr Din is a Consultant Gastroenterologist at Derby Teaching hospitals. He qualified as a pharmacist before studying medicine at Leicester Warwick Medical Schools and graduated in 2005. He trained in gastroenterology in Nottingham and completed an endoscopy research fellowship in Sheffield. His specialist interests include inflammatory bowel disease, anaemia, dyspepsia, reflux and bowel cancer. He is an accredited bowel cancer screening endoscopist.
- Diagnostics & therapeutic gastroscopy and colonoscopy
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Colonic polyps
- Iron deficiency anaemia
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Said Din at Nuffield Health
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal tract
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defence Union
Other posts held
- Consultant Gastroenterologist at Royal Derby Hospital
Insurers Dr Said Din works with
Dr Said Din works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Benenden Health
Dr Said Din does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Said Din does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Said Din does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.