Roy is both a GP and Specialty Doctor in Paediatric Emergency Medicine. He spent 8 years as a GP Partner in a busy Midlothian practice before switching to work with the Lothian Unscheduled Care Service, providing out-of-hours primary medical services during times when GP practices are closed. Having undergone a significant amount of paediatric training, he also works in Accident and Emergency at the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Edinburgh.
One of his other main interests is health promotion and disease prevention and he has many years of experience of delivering both corporate and personal health assessments.
- Men’s Health
- Health Assessment
- Care of the Elderly
- Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP)
- Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH)
- Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (DRCOG)
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH
- Diploma in Geriatric Medicine (DGM)