Dr Roger Laishley has worked as a pain specialist in Bournemouth for over 20 years. He works within a multi-disciplinary team as a Consultant in Pain Medicine to the NHS Dorset Pain Service since 2020. He trained in Yorkshire, Milton Keynes and Dorset. He was a founding Board member of the Faculty of Pain Medicine in 2007.
Interventional pain management, Spinal pain, Regional nerve blocks.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Roger Laishley at Nuffield Health
- Trigger Point Injections
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Image guided joint injections
- Facet joint injections
- Nerve blocks
- Dorsal root ganglion block
- British Pain Society
- Royal College of Anaesthetists Faculty of Pain Medicine
- Medical Defence Organisation
Other posts held
- Consultant in Pain Medicine to Dorset Pain Service
Dr Roger Laishley does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Roger Laishley does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Roger Laishley does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.