Dr Correa completed his postgraduate training in Anaesthesia at hospitals in Yorkshire and the West Midlands which included a fellowship at a prestigious North American Centre, the Toronto Western Hospital in Canada.
Dr Correa underwent further subspecialty training in Pain Medicine at University Hospitals, Coventry and Russells Hall Hospital, Dudley.
Dr Correa specialises in:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Spinal pain and functional pain syndromes
- Therapeutic injections into spine such as epidural injections, nerve root blocks, facet joint injections and radio frequency ablation
- Use of trigger point injections in the pain clinic
- Ultra sound guided nerve blocks and various other treatments for treatment of headache, facial pain, persistent pain after surgery or trauma, urogenital pain and neuropathic pain (nerve pain).
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Robin Correa at Nuffield Health
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Facet joint injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- Nerve blocks
Dr Correa has presented research papers at various international meetings and is the author of numerous publications in peer reviewed journals. He is an examiner for the Royal College of Anaesthetists in London and the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh. He is also visiting lecturer at the University of Zambia in Lusaka
- Faculty of Pain Medicine, Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
- International Association for the Study of Pain
Other post held
- Consultant Pain Medicine and Anaesthesia, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
Insurers Dr Robin Correa works with
Dr Robin Correa works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
Dr Robin Correa does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Robin Correa does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Robin Correa does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.