Dr Correa completed his Anaesthesia postgraduate training at hospitals in Yorkshire and the West Midlands. He did a fellowship at the Toronto Western Hospital in Canada before undertaking further specialist training in Pain medicine at University Hospitals Coventry and Russells Hall Hospital, Dudley.
Dr Correa is currently an NHS Consultant in Pain Medicine and Anaesthesia at University Hospitals Coventry.
As an expert in his field, Dr Correa is an examiner for the Royal College of Anaesthetists in London and the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh. He is also a visiting lecturer at the University of Zambia in Lusaka.
Dr Correa also offers Lidocaine Infusions.
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Spinal pain and functional pain syndromes
- Fibromyalgia and other multi-sited pain syndromes
- Knee pain osteoarthritic or post surgery
- Abdominal and pelvic pain
- Other pain conditions such as headache, facial pain, persistent pain after surgery or trauma, urogenital pain and neuropathic pain (nerve pain).
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Robin Correa at Nuffield Health
- Trigger Point Injections
- Pain clinic
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Facet joint injections
- Nerve blocks
Dr Correa has presented research papers at various international meetings and is the author of numerous publications in peer reviewed journals. He is an examiner for the Royal College of Anaesthetists in London and the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh. He is also visiting lecturer at the University of Zambia in Lusaka
- Faculty of Pain Medicine, Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
- International Association for the Study of Pain
Other posts held
- Consultant Pain Medicine and Anaesthesia, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
Insurers Dr Robin Correa works with
Dr Robin Correa works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
Dr Robin Correa does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Robin Correa does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Robin Correa does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.