Dr Robert Pearce studied medicine at Magdalene College, Cambridge and Imperial College, London graduating in 2000. He spent 5 years as a specialist registrar in Radiology at University College Hospital, London and received subspecialty training in musculoskeletal radiology at University College Hospital and the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford.
Dr Pearce was appointed as a Consultant Radiologist at Chelsea & Westminster Hospital in 2011.
- Royal College of Radiologists
- British Society of Skeletal Radiologists
- European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
Other posts held
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust