Dr Bleasdale is accredited in Adult Cardiology and General Medicine. He was appointed as NHS Consultant in 2006. He did a British Heart Foundation Research Fellowship 2001-3.
Dr Bleasdale undertakes cardiac catheterisation and pacemaker implantation at Royal Glamorgan Hospital. He also undertakes complex device implantation (BiVentricular pacemaker and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators) and diagnostic electrophysiological testing at the University Hospital of Wales.
Assessment and treatment of palpitations, blackouts, chronic heart failure and angina.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Robert Bleasdale at Nuffield Health
- Assessment of all Aspects of Cardiology
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Cardiovascular Society
- European Society of Cardiology
- American Heart Association Professional Member
Other post held
- Consultant Cardiologist at Cwm Taf NHS Trust
- Honorary Consultant Cardiologist at the University Hospital of Wales
- Honorary Teacher at University of Wales College of Medicine
Insurers Dr Robert Bleasdale works with
Dr Robert Bleasdale works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Robert Bleasdale does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Robert Bleasdale does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Robert Bleasdale does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.