- Specialities Cardiology
- Telephone 02920 836 714
- Year of first qualification 1994
- GMC Number 4104441
- Fax 01443 449 222
Dr Bleasdale is accredited in Adult Cardiology and General Medicine. He was appointed as NHS Consultant in 2006. He did a British Heart Foundation Research Fellowship 2001-3.
Dr Bleasdale undertakes cardiac catheterisation and pacemaker implantation at Royal Glamorgan Hospital. He also undertakes complex device implantation (BiVentricular pacemaker and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators) and diagnostic electrophysiological testing at the University Hospital of Wales.
- Weekly clinics
- Consultant Cardiologist at Cwm Taf NHS Trust
- Honorary Consultant Cardiologist at the University Hospital of Wales
- Honorary Teacher at University of Wales College of Medicine
Assessment and treatment of palpitations, blackouts, chronic heart failure and angina.
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Cardiovascular Society
- European Society of Cardiology
- American Heart Association Professional Member