- Specialities Pain Specialist, Pain Management
- Telephone 01243 753001 (Chichester) 02380 984855 (Wessex)
- Year of first qualification 1989
- Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
English and conversational French and German
- GMC Number 3333446
- Website http://www.thepainteam.com
Dr Baylis is a fully accredited consultant in pain medicine. He works within a multi-disciplinary team that aims to provide accurate early assessment and management of back and neck pain for the population of Hampshire.
He trained in London, Bristol and Southampton before taking up his consultant post in 1998.
- Monthly Wednesday 13:30 - 16:30 (Chichester)
- Wessex by arrangement
- Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth
- Interventional pain management
- Minimally invasive injection techniques
- Cervical and lumber spine pain following degeneration and traumatic injury
- Whiplash associated disorder
- Injection treatment for migraine
- Muscle pain
Dr Baylis enjoys all sports and outdoor activities, particularly skiing, tennis, golf and cycling. He is married to another doctor and has two teenage children and an ever increasing number of pets.
- Fellow Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Pain Society of Great Britain
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- Fellow Faculty of Pain Management
DeclarationDr Robert Baylis works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Robert Baylis does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Robert Baylis does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Robert Baylis does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.