Dr Baylis is a fully accredited consultant in pain medicine. He works within a multi-disciplinary team that aims to provide accurate early assessment and management of back and neck pain for the population of Hampshire.
He trained in London, Bristol and Southampton before taking up his consultant post in 1998.
Dr Husband specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital:
- Pain Management
- Facet Joint Injections
- Dorsal Root Ganglion Block
- Epidural Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Interventional pain management
- Minimally invasive injection techniques
- Cervical and lumber spine pain following degeneration and traumatic injury
- Whiplash associated disorder
- Injection treatment for migraine
- Muscle pain
Dr Baylis enjoys all sports and outdoor activities, particularly skiing, tennis, golf and cycling. He is married to another doctor and has two teenage children and an ever increasing number of pets.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Robert Baylis at Nuffield Health
- Pain clinic
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Facet joint injections
- Dorsal root ganglion block
- Fellow Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Pain Society of Great Britain
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- Fellow Faculty of Pain Management
Other posts held
- Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth
Insurers Dr Robert Baylis works with
Dr Robert Baylis works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Robert Baylis does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Robert Baylis does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Robert Baylis does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.