- Specialities Gastroenterology
- Telephone 0300 790 6190
- Year of first qualification 1998
- Email Rajesh.email@example.com
English, Tamil & Hindi
- GMC Number 5208762
- Fax 01332 540 117
Dr Krishnamoorthy underwent specialist training in Gastroenterology and General Medicine in the Midlands and was appointed as consultant gastroenterologist at Royal Derby Hospital in 2014.
His specialist interest is in luminal gastroenterology, which encompasses conditions/ symptoms such as reflux disease, dyspepsia (indigestion), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), coeliac disease and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
He regularly performs endoscopy procedures namely
gastroscopy, colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy (both diagnostic and therapeutic
procedures). He is an accredited trainer in endoscopy.
- Wednesday AM
- Consultant Gastroenterologist, Royal Derby Hospital
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- Royal College of Physicians
- European Crohns and Colitis Organisation
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- Medical Defence Union
Nutrient intake, dietary intolerances and food- related quality of life in inflammatory bowel disease, University of Roehampton.
DeclarationDr Rajesh Krishnamoorthy works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Rajesh Krishnamoorthy does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Rajesh Krishnamoorthy does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Rajesh Krishnamoorthy does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.