Dr Anaspure is a Consultant musculoskeletal (MSK) radiologist based at Exeter Nuffield hospital and Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital, Exeter.
Dr Anaspure qualified from Pune University in India in 1998 and completed 4 year postgraduate training in orthopaedic surgery before coming to the UK. He did three years basic surgical training in Cambridge, Romford and Norwich, before moving to southwest where he did five years higher radiology training.
After his fellowship training he was selected for a prestigious 1yr fellowship in McMaster university, Hamilton, Canada for dedicated super speciality musculoskeletal radiology training.
He joined Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital as a consultant musculoskeletal radiologist in 2011 and his NHS and private practice is entirely dedicated to MSK radiology.
- Shoulder and MSK Ultrasound
- MRI Scan
- CT Scan
All aspects of Orthopaedic/ Musculoskeletal Radiology:
- Ultrasound scan and injections in shoulder pain.
- Ultrasound scan and injections in hip and ankle pain.
- CT guided nerve root and facet joint injections.
- Diagnostic imaging in sports injuries.
- Imaging and injections for spinal disorders, rheumatological conditions and arthritis.
- Soft tissue lump diagnosis and biopsy.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Rahul Anaspure at Nuffield Health
- Trigger Point Injections
- X-Ray Guided Facet Joint Injection
- Image guided joint injections
- Fellowship in musculoskeletal imaging, McMaster University, ON, Canada.
- Member of Radiological Society of North America
- Member of British Society of Skeletal Radiologists
- Member of British Institute of Radiology
- Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists
Other post held
- Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist at Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Dr Rahul Anaspure works with
Dr Rahul Anaspure works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Freedom Health
Dr Rahul Anaspure does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Rahul Anaspure does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Rahul Anaspure does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.