Dr Rachel Sidwell is a Consultant Dermatologist, qualified at Bristol University Medical School, and trained in dermatology at the Chelsea and Westminster and Charing Cross Hospitals, London.
She has a consultant NHS post in Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford, and a private practice in Highgate Hospital.
She is a Member of the Royal College of Physicians and also a member of the Royal Society of Medicine.
Her interests include general dermatology, skin lesions, skin cancers, skin surgery and vulval dermatology.
She has published several papers, case reports and books.
Dr Sidwell is a registered provider with all the major UK insurance companies. She is also happy to see uninsured patients.
General dermatology, skin lesions, skin cancers, skin surgery, vulval dermatology.
- Royal College of Physicians
- The Royal Society of Medicine
- British Association Of Dermatologists
- St Johns Hospital Dermatological Society
Other posts held
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust (Watford General & Hemel Hempstead Hospitals)