Qualifying in 1999, Dr Currie studied medicine at Oxford University. She became a member of the Royal College of Surgeons in 2003 before starting Radiology training in 2004. She undertook a fellowship in breast radiology at Kings College Hospital London in 2008 specialising in breast screening.
In 2009 she started work as a Consultant Radiologist at Exeter Hospital where she is currently practicing full time.
In 2010 Dr Currie became Clinical Director of the North and East Devon breast screening service.
She specialises in breast and uroradiology but covers all aspects of diagnostic imaging.
- Consultant Radiologist at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital.
- Clinical Director of the North and East Devon Breast Screening Service.
Dr Currie lives in Exeter with her young family and is a keen sports
women having completed several marathons.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists.
- Member of the General Medical Council
- Member of the British Society of Breast Radiology
- Membership of the Medical Protection Society
Dr Rachael Currie does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Rachael Currie does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Rachael Currie does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.