Dr Prasanti Bolland graduated from St Mary's Hospital Medical School, London, in 1998.
She undertook a GP VTS programme in London and started practicing as a GP in 2003.
Dr Bolland is a fully trained GP and a GPwER for skin lesions, who works in Taunton.
- General Practice
- Dermatology (skin lesions)
Dr Bolland is married with 3
children and a lab who all keep her very busy. She also enjoys playing tennis, walking
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Prasanti Bolland at Nuffield Health
- Fatigue screen
- Blood test
- Excisional biopsy
- DVLA Testing and Driving Risk Profile
- Skin assessment clinic
- Smear test (cervical screening)
- Vitamin deficiency test
- Wellness screening
- Mole assessment
- Gluten sensitivity screening
- PCDS (Primary Care Dermatology Society)
Other posts held
- GP at Lister House Surgery
- GP (Skin Lesions) at French Weir Health Centre