Dr Hunasehally qualified as a doctor in India in 1998 and undertook his Dermatology speciality training at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India and then in the United Kingdom in South Wales Dermatology Training Program.
He is interested in all aspects of Dermatology including the management of skin rashes such as acne, psoriasis, eczema and in diagnosis and surgical treatment of skin cancers.all aspects of
Dermatology including the management of skin rashes such as acne, psoriasis, eczema
and in diagnosis and surgical treatment of skin cancers. He will see and treat paediatrics from 3 years plus
- Alternate Thursday mornings at the Vale Hospital
- Alternate Friday mornings at the Cardiff Bay Hospital
- Consultant Dermatologist at Vale and Cardiff Bay Hospital
- Consultant Dermatologist for West Kent Dermatology Service
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Society of Dermatological Surgery
- British Medical Association
DeclarationDr Prasad Hunasehally works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Prasad Hunasehally does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Prasad Hunasehally does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Prasad Hunasehally does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.