Dr Paras Dalal completed his undergraduate studies in 1996 at Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School, London followed by posts at Charing Cross, Hammersmith and The Oxford medical rotation. His Radiology Training was completed at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital supplemented by fellowships at the Royal Marsden and Royal Brompton Hospitals.
He is the Director of Imaging at Harefield Hospital and Consultant Cardio-thoracic Radiologist at Harefield Hospital (Royal Brompton and Harefield Foundation Trust) and is the Chair of the National Clinical Reference Group for specialised Imaging. In addition, he is a Senior Lecturer at Imperial College School of Medicine.
In addition, Dr Dalal has been the author of several peer-reviewed articles and book chapters as well as being a regular invited speaker at national and international meetings.
Dr Paras Dalal speaks fluent English, Gujarati, Hindi and French (basic).
- Cardiac, thoracic, oncology intensive care, transplant and general imaging.
- Lung tumour ablation (comprehensive assessment/procedure / aftercare).
English, Gujarati, Hindi, French
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal College of Radiologists
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- Royal Society of Medicine
Other posts held
- Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust