Olivia Hum is an experienced GP who has been working in Sussex for 15 years. She trained at Cambridge and UCL and has worked in Australia and East Timor.
She specialises in Menopause, Women's Health and Sexual Health. Olivia is one of only 160 British Menopause Society qualified menopause specialists, and holds the FSRH advanced certificate in menopause care. She works at the menopause clinic at Guy's Hospital, London, on an honorary contract. She is a member of the RCGP Adolescent Health Group, which exists to help support GPs in developing health services for young people.
Dr Hum is a GP Trainer and Appraiser, teaching and
supporting junior GPs and GP Trainees. She
prides herself on offering a holistic service looking at physical, social and
psychological aspects of health. She is passionate about improving health care
for women, especially around the menopause and perimenopause, where so many women
are suffering needlessly with debilitating symptoms.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Dr Olivia Hum lives in Sussex and spends much of her life as a taxi
driver for her three children. She otherwise enjoys reading, cooking, walking
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Olivia Hum at Nuffield Health
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Smear test (cervical screening)
- STD Screening
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- British Menopause Society
- Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- British Association of Sexual Health and HIV
- Primary Care Women’s Health Foundation
- Association of Young People’s Health
Other posts held
- GP Partner- Foundry Healthcare Lewes
Dr Olivia Hum does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Olivia Hum does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Olivia Hum does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.