- Specialities Gastroenterology
- Telephone 01865 307789
- Year of first qualification 2000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4701295
- Fax 01865 590568
Dr Oliver Brain is a Consultant Gastroenterologist at Nuffield Health The Manor Hospital, Oxford and at the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust. He has extensive experience in general gastroenterology and endoscopy, including diagnostic colonoscopy and therapeutic endoscopy. He has a research interest in the pathogenesis and treatment of inflammatory bowel disease.
Dr Brain completed his clinical training at St Bart’s and The Royal London Medical School. His postgraduate training in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine was at the John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford. His research training and DPhil into the function of Crohn’s disease susceptibility genes was undertaken at the Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine in Oxford.
- Weekly Tuesday 18:00 - 20:00
- Weekly Wednesday 18:00 - 20:00
- Weekly Saturday AM and PM
- Consultant Gastroenterologist, John Radcliffe Hospital
History of medicine and acoustic guitar
- Royal College of Physicians
- European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation
- Medical Protection Society
DeclarationDr Oliver Brain works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Oliver Brain does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Oliver Brain does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Oliver Brain does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.