Dr Razvi completed his cardiology and advanced imaging training in Cardiff, Leicester and the USA.
He is the head of cardiac imaging and the medical lead for mortality and morbidity governance at Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust.
Dr Razvi is part of the team developing the coronary CT service at Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital.
- General Cardiology
- Heart failure
- Chest Pain
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Naveed Razvi at Nuffield Health
- Event monitor
- Assessment of all Aspects of Cardiology
- Cardiovascular risk profile
- DVLA Testing and Driving Risk Profile
- Cardiac clinical pharmacology
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM)
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Cardiac Society
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Society of Cardiac Computed Tomography
Insurers Dr Naveed Razvi works with
Dr Naveed Razvi works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- AXA Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Naveed Razvi does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Naveed Razvi does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Naveed Razvi does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.