Dr Ginks has special interest in the management (including catheter ablation) of cardiac arrhythmias, in particular supraventricular tachycardia, atrial flutter, atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia. He also performs implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators (including cardiac resynchronization therapy).
- Weekly Thursday PM
- Oxford University Hospitals
Keen sportsman, languages and travel
- British Heart Rhythm Society
- Royal College of Physicians
- MD research in new approaches to Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Principal Investigator in Oxford for the Smart AF Trial for catheter ablation of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Reviewer for Circulation, Europace, European Journal of Cardiac Failure
Dr Matthew Ginks has indicated that they do not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Matthew Ginks has indicated that they do not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Matthew Ginks has indicated that they do not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.