- Chemotherapy and endocrine management of breast cancer in the neoadjuvant, adjuvant and metastatic setting.
- Chemotherapy and immunotherapy for colonic cancer in the adjuvant and metastatic setting.
- Chemotherapy for HPB disease.
- Neuroendocrine tumours and cancers of unknown primary origin.
- Specialist interest in clinical trials.
Breast, Colorectal, HPB, Unknown primary cancers.
Other posts held
- Consultant Medical Oncologist Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Honorary Consultant at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Speciality lead for Clinical Research Network Eastern
Insurers Dr Karen McAdam works with
Dr Karen McAdam works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Healix Healthcare
- The Exeter Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Karen McAdam does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Karen McAdam does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Karen McAdam does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.